Clean Vehicle Solutions (Asia) Ltd. is a multinational business with a local focus. Designers return the favor. Simply put, Cleva Solutions Ltd is convinced that our business will contribute to “cleaner air for a healthy future” by reducing CO2 pollution and eradicating Sulphur Dioxide and toxic Green House Gases around the world thru leadership education, consulting, and commitment.
Corporate Ethos, Standards, and Approach
Humans use our current commercial skills to take on massive ventures where the effect of switching to renewable fuels is achievable, sustainable, and affordable, using best practices, open risk management, and ingenuity. The introduction of important social welfare programs that become accessible through savings made possible by eliminating fuel subsidies, exchanging carbon emissions, and a genuine commitment from ourselves to enrich the health of those whose vehicles we are converting to clean fuel, reliable, and sustainable operation are central to our values.
It is, of course, critical that we always follow the finest standards in the conduct of our business. The company’s watchword will be effective leadership, which the board of directors will be responsible for upholding.
- New Construction
Building inspection must be informed before construction on a property’s electric equipment is, any fixed electronic equipment that has been supplied via the electricity meter; including cabling mounted behind the walls, accessories such as plugs and switches, and also the fuse box—began in 2005, according to the Fire Regulations for England and Wales.
- Installations Already in Place
Your electronic devices should be inspected regularly to ensure that they comply with the Association of Certified Engineering’s British Quality Wiring Regulations (BS 7671). (IEE).
An electrician will provide you with an Electrical Purchase Contract after completing the audit (EICR).
- Household Appliances
If you’re giving out household appliances like a kettle or an iron, make sure they’re safe to use. Furthermore, your tenants should have access to the directions.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that over 5 million people die per year due to inadequate air quality.
- Nitrogen oxides, or NOx, are the most toxic of these contaminants.
- Through the intake of toxic air and its micro-polluting gases, old diesel and gasoline vehicles with no approved emissions catalyst emit smoke (soot) – Particulate Matters – PM, which causes long-term lung disease emphysema.
- Aside from the human tragedy, greenhouse gases cost governments billions in healthcare costs, missed working hours, social trauma, and economic tragedy.
- Alternative fuel options from CLEVA Reduce your carbon footprint dramatically.
- Natural gas based on methane is a safer alternative to diesel or gasoline, but its emissions must be regulated.
- Both CNG and LNG conversions include installing a hydrogen catalyst, which was developed and proprietary by a CLEVA shareholder.
- People are pioneers in the Low-Speed Vehicle (LSV) market in the Electrical Vehicle (EV) business, where culture is the watchword and civilization as a whole benefits.
While the causes of catching fire vary, there are proven Cleva Solutions Ltd you may take as a landlord to reduce the risk of a fire.